Things to do in Boracay and Boracay Activities
Once you have sunbathed, swum, read and relaxed to your heart’s content, you’re bound to have the urge to try one of Boracay’s many on-land and in-sea activities. There are so many things to do in Boracay you’ll be spoilt for choice!
Here at Villa Caemilla we’ve teamed up with Boracay’s number 1 travel company, My Boracay Adventures and can offer you almost anything you want to try out, whether you’re a pro or if it’s your first time. Make it a holiday of a lifetime!
- Set sail on the ocean wave and try island-hopping tours, ranging from sunset cruises, party cruises, all-inclusive packages, glass-bottom boat trips and epic day-sails to neighboring islands Tablas, Panay and Carabao. Or why not charter your own private boat and explore the quiet, otherwise-unreachable coves of Boracay? Experience luxury sailing and hire your very own private yacht, or choose a truly traditional bangka or paraw cruise. Feel the need for speed? Then go wild with an adrenaline-pumping speedboat charter! If something more relaxed is on the cards, then there are plenty of kayaks and paddleboards available to rent along White Beach for a quick trip into the blue.
- ‘Eco’ tours are a fantastic way to explore the wilderness of Boracay and her neighboring islands. Get lost in the jungles of Panay, wash in waterfalls, explore mountain trails and camp out under the stars on the beach. These are experiences you will never forget!
- ‘Off-the-beach’ activities on Boracay include: trekking, horse-riding, mountain biking, wall climbing, tennis, golf, ATV driving and much more. For the daredevils, there’s also cliff jumping, a zipline and cable car, zorbing and a brand-new reverse bungee for you to brave! Fancy an experience you’ll never forget? Why not charter a private helicopter tour and see the whole of beautiful Boracay form an aerial perspective? The beauty of the island from the air will truly blow you away.
- For beach-lovers, there are plenty of daily activities going on along White Beach you can easily join in with: ultimate frisbee, dragonboat training and racing, beach volleyball, football and even ‘Mermaiding’ where you get the chance to put on a colorful tail and learn how to swim like a mermaid. Indulge in the special photoshoot, too and take the memories with you!
- Diving and snorkeling are a must-try when in the Philippines. Boracay diving is ideal for beginners and experienced divers alike, with over 20 beautiful, unspoilt dive sites within a 30-minute boat ride of the island. If you’re new to diving, sign up for an introductory dive (Discover Scuba Diving) course and explore the dive sites for beginners. If you’re certified, then pick from shipwrecks, plane wrecks, drift dives, deep wall dives and night dives. There’s some incredible marine life to be seen – soft and hard coral, turtles, reef sharks, nudibranchs, and huge schools of tuna and barracuda. All dive shops are members of the Boracay Association of Sport and Scuba Diving (BASS), which monitors the condition of dive equipment and carries out environmental work.
- Watersports are hugely popular Boracay activities, too. Try your hand at kite and wind surfing, tropical island-favorite banana boating, fly and hover boarding, jet-ski rides, waterskiing, parasailing and wake boarding. Your adrenaline will certainly be pumping after these!
- If partying’s what you’re after, Boracay’s nightlife is second-to-none. Aside from the regular island bars and clubs, every evening the biggest, most happening barhopping event in Boracay takes place – the Boracay Pub Crawl. You’ll party as one big group with free entry to bars and nightclubs, playing drinking games and meeting new friends. If you fancy something more ‘Zen’ to end the day, book in for a pampering treatment at one of Boracay’s many spas and unwind ready for the next day’s activities in Paradise.